Translate

Custom Search

Naturopathica

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Free Garden Diary

What is a Garden Diary or Garden Journal?
A garden diary is a book where you can write down your thoughts and observations of your garden. In my garden journal, I track the progress of my plants, and I keep a detailed account of my gardening experiments. I make note of signs of distress (e.g., disease, pests, etc.), treatment and solutions to plant problems, response to certain water/light conditions, plant pairings, first blooms, fruit sizes, etc.

Download Your Free Garden Diary.
You can transform a 3-ring binder into a personalized Garden Diary by slipping one of the Cover Pages I provided you (or you can use one of your own) into the plastic sleeve on the front of the binder. I designed the diary pages so that you can easily update your garden journal. Just simply print pages as you need them and slip them in the appropriate place in the binder.

If you're thinking about making this as a gift or would just like to liven up your own book, you can:
(1) Print the journal pages on colored paper or 8.5" x 11" stationary sheets that are sold at craft stores, or
(2) Create a "book" by (a) printing the cover on thick craft paper or print the cover on thick photo paper, and (b) use a 3-ring hole puncher to punch holes in all papers and cover page, bind pages together with brads, and then cover brads with a pretty ribbon.

To get your Free Garden Diary, download the files by clicking on the links below.





If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download a Free Acrobat Viewer here.

1 comment:

lauren007 said...

Thank for offering a garden diary that does not exist. I tried downloading it and the responce that I got was, quote "file does not exist, it may have been deleted, or innorect url." what now?